The ALFI brand Granite Composite Kitchen Sinks are a great choice for any kitchen remodel! Durable material and a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors provide you with a unique and long lasting sink that is sure to make cooking more enjoyable. Modern design and smooth surfaces create a flawless...
The ALFI brand Granite Composite Kitchen Sinks are a great choice for any kitchen remodel! Durable material and a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors provide you with a unique and long lasting sink that is sure to make cooking more enjoyable. Modern design and smooth surfaces create a flawless look for years to come.
Granite Composite sinks are well-regarded in industry circles for their extreme resistance to heat, scratches, dents, chips, and for being entirely nonporous! As a bonus, they do not need to be sealed or resealed and come at a fraction of the cost compared to other high-end sinks of this nature.
- The AB4620DI kitchen sink combines a high-end appearance along with long-term durability and low maintenance at an unbelievable value!
- Designed in Italy. Made in Italy.
- Exterior Dimensions : 45 3/4" x 19 3/4" x 9 1/16"
- Inner Bowl Size: 13 9/16" x 16 9/10" x 9 1/16", 13 9/16" x 16 9/10" x 9 1/16"
- Sink does not include pre-drilled faucet hole because this sink is reversible. There is an option for the plumber to punch out a hole on whichever side is desired by the customer, as seen in the dimension diagram. Alternatively, faucet can also be installed on counter top behind sink.
- Includes drop-in installation hardware.
- Withstands severe thermal shocks and very high temperatures without being damaged.
- Drain not included. Recommended Model: ABST35
- Recommended counter top cut out hole of 44 7/8" x 18 7/8" with a 3/8" corner radius.
- Available in White, Biscuit or Black color
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Please read our return policies for more details.
We can ship to United States and Canada. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Please read our shipping policies for more details.