General Shipping Policy
Bigcatalogue.com has tried to make its shipping and handling prices and policies as fair as possible, so you benefit from our competitive pricing, plus the convenience of delivery to your door.
For your convenience, we offer three shipping options*: Standard Delivery (2 – 5 Business Days), Two Day Delivery, and One Day Delivery. If you ordered two or more items, you may receive them in multiple boxes on different days, because of varying item availability and shipping locations. We do not charge you extra shipping for split shipments.
Because Next Day and Two Day delivery service involve air transport, some items cannot be shipped via these options. Items containing hazardous or regulated materials or some very large or heavy items must be shipped to you via freight carrier—these items are identified at time of purchase.
We do our best to ensure that shipping is correctly calculated before you purchase; however, at times it may not be possible to do so accurately. We reserve the right to notify you after you’ve purchased an item of any additional shipping or handling charges necessary to deliver your order. If notified of any additional charges, you also have the right to modify or cancel your order for a full refund.
Estimated Shipment Times
Each page displays exactly when we expect the product to ship. The message can be found in the blue box of the product's web page:
For the majority of products you will see an exact date as shown in the example above. For items marked “Out of Stock”, made to order items, or select items which are located in a warehouse that we do not have a live inventory feed with, you will see a message with our best estimate.
Where can I have my order shipped?
We ship anywhere within the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada. We do not ship to an APO/FPO/DPO* address or outside the United States and Canada.
We are unable to ship to a United States territory directly. Please use a freight forwarder if that is the product’s end destination.
All shipments to Canada are first sent to our consolidation center in order to generate all documents required by customs. All orders will then ship complete from the consolidation center to the customer. For all Canadian shipments, please add 5-7 days to the normal United States shipment times. In addition:
- Charges will not include all applicable taxes and duties, and a COD fees will be charged at the time of delivery
- We are currently only offering standard ground and LTL service to Canada
- If you wish to cancel any shipment, you can do so up until the time it’s left our drop ship vendor. Once the items are en route to our consolidation center, it then becomes a return.
- All charges and credits are done in US dollars, Bigcatalogue.com is not responsible for changes in exchange rates or any fees you incur from your bank for currency exchange.
- By ordering goods from Bigcatalogue.com, you hereby authorize Bigcatalogue.com 's licensed Canadian customs broker chosen by Bigcatalogue.com to act as your agent, and to transact business with the CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) to clear your merchandise, account for duties and taxes, to return merchandise through Bigcatalogue.com 's Licensed Canadian Customs Broker, and prepare and submit refund claims on your behalf for any merchandise that you return. You understand that the CBSA will send any refund of duties and taxes that were paid on the returned merchandise to the broker, and that you will obtain the refund directly from Bigcatalogue.com. In this connection, you also authorize the customs broker to endorse any refund cheque issued by the CBSA in your name, so that Bigcatalogue.com can be reimbursed.
Shipping & Order Confirmations
Shortly after placing your order, you’ll receive an email confirming that we’ve received your order. You’ll receive a second email when your order has shipped. (You’ll receive more than one shipment confirmation email if your order is fulfilled in multiple shipments). Please save these email invoices for your records.
Bigcatalogue.com offers free shipping on all orders over $99.00 delivered by Standard Ground shipping or orders over $1500.00 delivered by Curb Side Delivery (LTL), to the 48 contiguous states*. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada or any international destination. We also offer one and two day delivery, you will be able to select your desired method and view associated costs using the process outlined below.
*Free Shipping offer is for a limited time and subject to change.
We proudly boast excellent fill rates, but occasionally we must backorder or source inventory from multiple warehouses. This means that different parts of your order can come from various locations around the country.
If you order more than one item, we’ll make every effort to send available items together. In the event only some of the items in your order are available at a single location, we reserve the right to ship you multiple packages from multiple warehouses. If we elect to break your order into multiple packages, you will NOT incur any additional freight charges.
In the unlikely event we are unable to ship your order complete, we reserve the right to ship the stock we have and backorder the items which we were unable to ship. You will be notified via email of the estimated delivery date for your backordered items in advance and have a chance to cancel the order if you wish. But if you choose to partial shipment, you will NOT be charged any additional freight charges for items that are backordered.